woensdag 17 september 2014

iOS 8 for your iDevice is ready to go!

It has been 19.00 so if you check your iDevice you can download the new iOS by clicking on the Software-Update button in Settings. If you don't have 5,8 GB of free space on your iDevice you can also connect your iPhone or iPad to you PC or Mac and upgrade your iDevice with the use of iTunes.

iOS 8 ready to be downloaded

iCloud Drive

I suggest that you wait with upgrading your iCloud to iCloud Drive. You can't use the full futures of the iCloud Drive until the release of OS X Yosemite or the release of the Windows application for it. 
If you do immediately upgrade to iCloud Drive, you won't be able to synchronies your files on the apps like Number, Keynote and Pages. This is because they are still an "old" iCloud file and not yet ready for usage with the new iCloud Drive.

I hope that the release of iOS 8 gives you no trouble (with the release of iOS 7 in the back of my head), so enjoy. Let me know what you think once you have it on your iOS device.

Follow me on Twitter @TimWesseling
And follow my blog for more Apple tips and updates: http://appletipsbytimwesseling.blogspot.nl/ 
Check out my Youtube channel here; Tim Wesseling

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten